The em-trak A200 AIS Class A sets new standards of performance, functionality and reliability. As a single, fully integrated Class A transceiver, the A200 is easily installed and configured with dual NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 connectivity allowing plug & play integration with other bridge systems. The hi-resolution full colour display delivers a range of powerful functionality, including full CMAP ENC charting, multiple text and graphic display modes, AIS target management, proximity alerts, MOB/SAR alert and tracking and much more.
Despite its unmatched performance and functionality, the A200 is ruggedized being completely water, weather and vibration proof such that it will operate reliably for years without maintenance in even the most extreme marine environments.
The A200 is engineered and built for commercial users who rely on their AIS Class A day after day for their safety, security and operational efficiency.
- Internationally certified – SOLAS, IMO, USCG, FCC, EU, CCNR, CCS, Industry Canada
- Single fully integrated Class A transceiver
- Water and weatherproof – IP67 certified
- Integrated HD colour display 800 x 400px
- Full ENC chart operation
- Integrated long range WiFi
- Dual NMEA0183 AND NMEA2000
- silent mode for police, military, on request
- Intelligent connectivity for all bridge systems, Giro, ECDIS, VHF, DSC etc.